Based around superior CPM S35VN steel, SOG's USA produced knives offer improved toughness, better edge retention, higher resistance to wear and edge chipping while maintaining ease of sharpening. The TAC OPS is a USA-made fully-equipped, heavy-duty folder with an automatic CPM S35VN blade with a black Cerakote coating housed in a linen Micarta handle with stainless steel liners. Based around the SOG-TAC series, TAC OPS offers a counteoured handle and upswept blade, making it ideal for self-defense. With quality materials made in the USA, TAC OPs is a powerful folder for the toughest situations.
I BOUGHT THIS A YEAR AGO AND THE EDGE IS GREAT
- "Great knife for my day to day use. It works as hard as my other tools."
Great to Use
- We’re exceedingly proud of our American-made knives, and when you use a Tac Ops, you’ll see why.
Crafted with Precision
- The Tac Ops is a special knife. It’s a finely crafted tool that delivers under the most demanding situations.
- American-made automatic folding knife with S35VN steel and a linen micarta handle. Comes with a low-profile, reversible clip.
- CPM-S35VN is a USA-made steel that offers improved toughness, better edge retention, higher resistance to wear and edge chipping while maintaining ease of sharpening.
- Rapidly deploying blade with the push of a button.
LINEN MICARTA HANDLE
- Offers superior grip in wet or dry conditions and develops an eye-catching patina the more it's used.
- Blade Length : 3.50 in
- Overall Length : 8.20 in
- Weight : 4.60oz
- Handle Material : Linen Micarta
- Blade Steel : CPM S35VN
- Blade Edge Type : Straight
- Blade Shape : Drop Point