With a powerful styling that harkens to its Japanese DNA, the muscular Kiku XR makes a subtle statement of strength wherever it’s carried. The high-utility modified tanto blade cuts under virtually every condition, and the linen micarta handle provides for a sure, secure grip. Expertly blending form and function, the Kiku XR is a rugged solution for situations that require a quick opening, super sharp knife.
BEAUTY AND BEAST
- Just received the Kiku XR and the first impressions are of an extremely high build quality, fast and easy kick opener, thick and broad blade that should withstand punishment, excellent sharpness out of the box, and a good look overall. This will immediately become my daily carry as it feels good in the pocket and will be able to do things my old lock blade couldn’t. Super impressed and happy, and looking forward to really testing it
- Crafted with Precision
- It's not often that people compare a pocketknife to a work of art, but then again, it's only now that the Kiku XR has been available. Expect those comparisons to come.
- Elegant and Strong
- This is a classy knife. This is a rugged knife. This is a knife that will last a lifetime.
- Closed Length : 4.3"
- Blade Length : 3.03"
- Blade Thickness : 0.15"
- Opening Mechanism : XR Lock, Thumb Hole, Kick
- Belt Clip Type : Reversible Low-Carry
- Finish : Satin
- Edge Type : Straight
- Blade Steel Type : CTS XHP
- Blade Shape : Tanto
- Hardness : 61-63
- Handle Material : Linen Micarta
- Handle Color : Green
- Country Of Origin : USA
- Weight : 5.6 oz