Well suited to alpine climbers, our new Neutrino Pro range is designed to take you from big wall bivi ledges through to lightweight mountaineering and winter conditions. Significantly lighter than its predecessor, the Neutrino Endurance, warmth has not been compromised. In fact, careful consideration of construction and thermal efficiency has bettered its temperature ratings and lowered overall weight.
Hand filled in Derbyshire, Neutrino Pro 400 contains the highest quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down. Designed to maximum warmth, the chevron shaped baffles ensure the down is held over the centre of the body and prevent down migration, while the trapezoidal chamber design eliminates cold spots.
The outer is made from the durable and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro providing excellent protection in both cold and damp weather. Cut to have a ‘mummy taper’ shape and angled footbox; this bag has a low pack size and weight without compromising on warmth or comfort and still allows for movement.
The Neutrino Pro 400 has an ergonomically designed, close-fitting internal collar with a hood drawcord, as well as a 3/4 length YKK anti-snag zip with an insulating draft tube to keep out the cold. Other features include a handy internal stash pocket, dry bag compression stuff sack for transport and cotton sack for storage.
Terms of Order:
- This product will be specially imported for you because of which we cannot accept returns of the same.
- We request you to accurately assess your size before placing the order. You can call us to consult about your size.
- The delivery of the product will be in two to three weeks based on stock availability at UK warehouse and barring public holidays like Christmas. We suggest you talk to us before placing your order so we can guide you on the stock availability.
- Incase we are unable to deliver the ordered products to you your complete amount will be refunded.
- Rab® Flourocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mummy taper shape
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- Internal stash pocket
- Ergonomically designed internal collar
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard: EN1357:2016
- Comfort -1°C (30°F), Limit -7°C (21°F), Extreme-25°C (-11°F)
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,400g
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- 819g / 28.9oz saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- 1/2 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Angled foot box
- Cotton storage sack
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
- Limit -8°C (17.5°F)
- Weight: 819g
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom