They pack down nice and small, and the provided stuff sack makes it a no brainer to carry them with you on your expedition, providing you with a boost of warmth when you need it most.
Technical features include a tough and durable Pertex® Microlight outer, stitch through construction to eliminate cold spots and a 2-way front fly zipper.
Terms of Order:
This product will be specially imported for you because of which we cannot accept returns of the same.
We request you to accurately assess your size before placing the order. You can call us to consult about your size.
The delivery of the product will be in two to three weeks based on stock availability at UK warehouse and barring public holidays like Christmas. We suggest you talk to us before placing your order so we can guide you on the stock availability.
Incase we are unable to deliver the ordered products to you your complete amount will be refunded.
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,160g / 5.6oz size L
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Belted waistband (removable) with snap closure
- Elasticated stretch hem
- Fit: Regular (designed to be worn over a baselayer pant)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (160g/ 5.6oz size L)
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- YKK® VISLON® 2-way front fly zip with 2 insulated zip baffles
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 375g