This elegant hybrid smartwatch combines the traditional look of an analog watch with the essential smart features you count on to keep up with your busy life.
- The dual AMOLED color displays only appear when you need them. Interact with the touchscreen, and the hands dynamically move in coordination with the graphics.
- Available in a variety of designs, vívomove Luxe features a stainless steel watch case with a polished finish and domed sapphire crystal lens for an opulent, durable design. And it’s compatible with industry-standard 20 mm quick release bands.
- Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution2.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.
- Watch the seconds tick as the hands synchronize together as a stopwatch and timer.
- See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect™ app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
- See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed.
- Use Garmin Connect to track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Even get cycle tracking information on your wrist.
- Lens Material- domed Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel Material- stainless steel
- Strap material- Italian leather or Milanese stainless steel mesh
- Physical size - 42 x 42 x 11.9 mm (Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm)
- Weight- Case only: 44.5 g
- Display resolution- 240 x 240 pixels
- Battery life- Smartwatch mode: up to 5 days
- 7 timed activities; 14 days of activity tracking data
- Country of Origin: Taiwan