Own the Cup. MARQ Captain is the luxury modern tool watch that revels in routing the fleet, with advanced nautical features that one simply won’t find in a traditional timepiece. For the master tactician who delivers exceptional performance in any condition, there is no better fit.
Wind speed and direction as well as temperature and tide information can help you decide if conditions are right for a day on the water.
The exquisite jacquard-weave strap is made by artisans in the south of France.
- Pinpoint starts with a countdown timer that shows time to the gun, while GPS time to burn calculates your ideal position.
- Sailing features, including tack assist, are designed for one who lives life at the helm.
- Mark a man overboard with a single press. A directional arrow and distance countdown help execute a swift recovery.
- Access our GHC™ 20 autopilot control unit to change heading, turn and steer the boat.
- Stream boat data to your wrist, wherever you are on the vessel, and add waypoints to your chartplotter remotely.
- Control your StereoActive™ products as well as other compatible products enabled with ANT+® wireless technology.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solutions through participating providers.
- Monitor your heart rate¹ at the wrist as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
- Lens Material- domed sapphire crystal
- Bezel Material- titanium/ceramic
- QuickFit™ watch band compatible- yes (22 mm)
- Physical size- Diameter x Thickness: 46 x 14.7 mm
- Display type- sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels