Soar Beyond the Horizon. MARQ Aviator is the luxury modern tool watch that champions the spirit of flight and guides you anywhere life leads. With each takeoff, it shows where you’re headed. Along the way, it also shows you’ve arrived.
Track your extensive travels on the mirror-polished 24-hour GMT bezel, local time indication and 2 additional airport time zones.
The aviation-inspired swept-wing titanium bracelet fits with precision — even when times are turbulent.
- The Direct-to navigation key lets you fly straight to a location or waypoint. The Nearest key activates a path to the nearest airport.
- View your flight path in relation to nearby navaids, airports, intersections and other surface features on the full-color moving map.
- Follow the instrument-like HSI course needle to your destination.
- See aviation weather reports, including winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more, plus NEXRAD weather radar for your route.
- Transfer your flight plan — and any updates — wirelessly from the Garmin Pilot™ app to MARQ Aviator, so you’re always in sync.
- Automatically start flight logging on takeoff, then transfer date, duration, total flight time and route to the flyGarmin.com® and Garmin Pilot™ apps.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming music apps from your account at compatible services, including Spotify® and Deezer, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solutions through participating providers.
- Lens Material- domed sapphire crystal
- Bezel Material- titanium/ceramic
- QuickFit™ watch band compatible- yes (22 mm)
- Physical size- Diameter x Thickness: 46 x 14.7 mm
- Display type- sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels