Know no bounds. MARQ Adventurer is the luxury modern tool watch that compels you to push higher. So you can stand on top of the world with an extraordinary instrument, crafted to explore it.
An altimeter scale shows altitude gained and lost, while a barometer with trend line warns of changing weather.
Elevate your style — while ensuring an exceptional fit —with the Italian vacchetta leather strap.
- Use the etched 360˚ compass bezel and orienteering feature to navigate with a classic compass overlaid on a map
- Save battery power with the expedition app so you can extend your travels into the backcountry by weeks.
- See topographical maps with Trendline™ popularity routing to discover new places to explore.
- Check with Pulse Ox¹ to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solutions through participating providers.
- Monitor your heart rate² at the wrist as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- View run names and difficult ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts to challenge yourself — and find your way back to the lodge.
- Lens Material- domed sapphire crystal
- QuickFit™ watch band compatible- yes (22 mm)
- Strap material- leather (Italian vacchetta)
- Physical size- Diameter x Thickness: 46 x 14.2 mm
- Display type- sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels