Durable, weather-resistant trekking trousers with mid waist and regular fit.
Durable trekking trousers for adventures in the mountains and forest. Made from durable wind and water-resistant G-1000 Original fabric with double layers over the rear and knees. Regular waist (mid waist) and regular fit with pre-shaped knees. Six practical pockets including a map pocket and an axe pocket. Elastic strap adjustment with press buttons on leg endings. NOTE: this model has regular leg length.
- Hardwearing and weather-resistant G-1000 Original fabric.
- Reinforced with double layers over the knees and rear.
- Pre-shaped knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory).
- Six practical pockets including a map pocket and an axe pocket.
- Regular leg length.
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Bleaching: do not bleach.
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon-free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors.
- Material: G-1000®
- Environmental info: fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Net weight: 0,6
- Composition brand material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Gross weight: 0,6
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg endings: Raw length
- Leg Type: Full leg trousers
- Model height: 184
- Model size: 48
- Number of pockets: 6
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear
- Pre-shaped knees: True
- Waist: Mid waist
- Weight: 590
- Weight reference: in size 48