Technical trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for long days in the mountains.
Award-winning trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. We have also added an attachment zone for suspenders and the leg endings have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. Just as before, the trousers have classic, large pockets, generous ventilation zippers and openings for knee pads (an accessory). A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees, and down calves.
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks and loops for stirrups.
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket.
- Regular leg length
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning : do not dry clean
- Drying : do not tumble dry
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash
- Material: G-1000®
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Net weight: 0,6
- Country of origin: VN.
- Key product: No
- Composition brand material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Assortment: EU, US, CA
- Boot hook: True
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross weight: 0,6
- Model height: 186
- Number of pockets: 4
- Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Leg type: Full leg trousers
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Model size: 48
- Volume: 2,5
- Weight: 565
- Width: 15
- Waist: Mid waist
- Pre-shaped knees: True
- Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear, Pockets
- Ventilation: True
- Weight reference: in size 48