Durable, well-equipped daypack with practical details for trekking and ski-touring.
Durable and well-equipped backpack with comfortable weight-distributing carrying system for alpine trekking or ski-touring, all year round. Plenty of room for equipment and a sturdy inside pocket for a water bladder – or a 15” laptop computer on urban adventures. Robust attachment points for skis and all grips and details can be easily handled with winter gloves on. A versatile companion that will take you all the way to the top and back down again.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- A-frame ski attachment and attachment points for ice axes/poles.
- Large main compartment with pocket for hydration system or 15” laptop.
- Compression straps and adjustable side pocket.
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Features: Waterproof, Durable
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Ironing: do not iron
- Material: G-1000®, Bergshell
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Net weight: 1,5
- Composition brand material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition brand material 2: Bergshell®: 400D 100% polyamide
- Adjustable back length: False
- Carrying system: Fixed, Padded back panel
- Chest strap: True
- Depth: 23
- Detachable hip belt: False
- Equipment features: Holder for ice axe or hiking poles, Expandable side pocket, Side compression straps, Ski-compatible
- Gross weight: 1,5
- Height: 52
- Hip belt: True
- Laptop size: 15"
- Max. back length: 50
- Min. back length: 46
- Number of pockets: 5
- Pockets : Inside compartment, Open side pocket(s), Security pocket, Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Suitable for fluid systems: True
- Volume: 30
- Weight: 1440
- Width: 27
- Country of Origin: Vietnam