Ergonomic, robust all-season backpack for long trips on foot or skis.
Ergonomic robust backpack for year-round use. It has Fjällräven’s award-winning wooden frame and durable, sustainable materials that will last for many years of adventures in rough terrain. Slim profile gives freedom of movement and its well-planned compartments make it easy to organize gear – like the front pocket that has space for reinforcement layers or a small shovel. The carrying system is designed to distribute heavy loads and can easily be adjusted to suit different back lengths.
- Durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame reduces CO2 emissions by 90%.
- Comfortable, robust carrying system with adjustable back length.
- Attachment points for skis and ice axes/poles as well as loops for a toboggan.
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Features: Waterproof, Durable
- Material: G-1000®, Bergshell
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Net weight: 2,75
- Composition brand material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition brand material 2: Bergshell®: 400D 100% polyamide
- Adjustable back length: True
- Carrying system: Adjustable
- Depth: 24
- Gross weight: 2,75
- Height: 73
- Max. back length: 66
- Min. back length: 40
- Model height: 186
- Rain cover included: True
- Volume: 72
- Weight: 2750
- Width: 27
- Country of Origin: Vietnam