Kånken Re-Wool is a special version of the classic Kånken backpack, made from recycled wool. With the help of traditional methods, spill from the wool textile industry is transformed into a high quality Melton fabric. The back panel, base, pockets and lining are in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S, as is the seat pad that is stored in the main compartment.
- Robust Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- Pockets, back panel, base and lining in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Textile shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in a pocket in the main compartment.
- Name label inside the main compartment.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 80% wool, 20% polyamide
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled, Traceable wool
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Height: 36 cm, Width: 28 cm, Depth: 12 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 533 g
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron