Kånken Re-Wool Sling is perfect for those who only need a few things with them. This practical little shoulder bag in high quality Melton fabric made from recycled wool is a down-scaled version of the classic Kånken. The main and flat rear compartments are both zippered. Adjustable strap and textile handle, with details in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Robust Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- Front pocket and reinforcements in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Zippered main compartment with inside pocket.
- Zippered rear compartment.
- Name label inside.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 80% wool, 20% polyamide
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled, Traceable wool
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Height: 20 cm, Width: 15 cm, Depth: 8 cm
- Volume: 2,5 l
- Tablet size: 8"
- Weight: 285 g
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Outside compartment, Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron