Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique graphic print. Just like all Kånken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects. NOTE: Appearance of each backpack will vary slightly due to the patterned fabric.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo and front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Height: 38 cm, Width: 27 cm, Depth: 13 cm
- Weight: 400 g
- Volume: 16 l
- Laptop case: Yes
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron