Hardwearing trekking jacket in G-1000 Eco with stretch panels. Works both on the trail and in the city.
Kaipak Jacket is designed to work just as well on the trail as for everyday use. Fjällräven’s hardwearing G-1000 Eco resists wind and brief showers and underarm stretch panels give you excellent freedom of movement. The jacket also ventilates out moisture efficiently, which makes for a drier experience during intense treks. Three zippered pockets and one inside pocket – perfect for things needed close at hand.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco with stretch panels.
- Designed for versatile functionality in the mountains and for everyday use.
- Adjustable hood with protective brim. Chest pocket and hand pockets, all with zippers.
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Channels moisture, Stretch
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning : do not dry clean
- Drying : do not tumble dry
- Bleaching: do not bleach.Assortment: EU, US, CA, USAssortment: EU, US, CA, US
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors.
- Material: G-1000®
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Net weight: 0,75
- Composition material : polyamide: 88%, elastane: 12%
- Composition brand material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Back length: 78
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing Layer: Outerwear
- Gross weight: 0,75
- Hood: True
- Hood Features: True
- Model height: 186
- Model size: M
- Number of pockets: 6
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Weight: 750
- Weight reference: in size M